[Introspective] Eric Prydz is a Miracle

Silver Phoenix silverphoenix at rcn.com
Wed Feb 25 23:48:30 PST 2004

   I got my Miracles EP today, and while I am not thrilled with the Lemon Jelly
mix of Miracles, or Transparent, the Eric Prydz mix of Miracles is one of the
best mixes I've ever heard of a PSB song. It's a blend of 80's porn,
Michael Jackson's
"Thriller," a sci-fi movie, and "Bloody Tears" if you've ever played the
Castlevania
videogame series. I doubt I'll ever hear that mix in a club around here
unless I
held the dj at gunpoint, but this mix is awesome.

   I just hope the Flamboyant mixes are as good, if not better. I have to
say though,
what the hell are they thinking, having only two fucking songs on cd 1, and
all the
rest on cd 2? The music industry is retarded in substance, but obviously
they do it
to make more damn money. Americans get raped the worst seeing as how we have
to import nearly every damn thing anymore.

§ Love is my Sword, Goodness my Armor, And Humor my Shield
§ We are the Stars which Sing, We Sing with Our Light; We are the
§ Birds of Fire, We Fly over the Sky. Our Light is a