[Introspective] PSB collectables?

Derek B Donnell derekbd at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 17:51:45 PST 2004

Though, actually, it's difficult to determine an item's value at any given
time.  Whatever people will pay for something depends on many factors.  I
suggest looking up your items, or similar items, on ebay, amozon auctions,
etc and keeping track of auctions.  You get a good idea of what to ask
fairly quickly.

Preferred spelling : collectibles, though I am aware either is acceptable.

nit picky,
--Dk