[Introspective] Rare Pet Shop Boys demo tracks for sale

Pudgie Pig pudgiepig at yahoo.com.au
Sat Feb 21 06:46:04 PST 2004

You felt sorry for me?

I did not moan about anything. I merely stated that my
discs had a couple of bad tracks.
Not to worry I have those tracks from the Russian
site. (along with everything else they had if anyone
is interested. I will put them on an ftp site so no
one is charged.)

How would you like it if I told PSB's mangement YOU
were selling these?

I do appreciate the discs, but I will not be keeping
them. I'm sending them to EMI/Capitol along with
copies of all our emails and transaction details. I've
also cc'd this email to them.

> I really DO wish that you'd start keeping your mouth
> shut about me on Introspective.  My affairs are NONE
> of your concern.
>
> All that you've done since the time I initially made
> the offer is be a nuisance and moan in public about
> the quality of the product.  If your cds had bad
> tracks on them, you could have asked me about them
> and I would have replaced them FREE.  Forget it now.
>
> You can also forget getting the bonus disc I've put
> together for people who ordered and paid for the cds
> I was selling.  Yes, that's right...for people who
> ordered the cds, I've put together a regular music
> cd with two unreleased songs and unreleased mixes of
> "New York City Boy."  These will be going out within
> a week or so and you can FORGET receiving one.
>
> /jd
>
> PS - Everybody else paid more than $10 for their cds
> - I only gave you yours for $10 because I felt sorry
> for you.  Go to hell, ingrate.
>

> Pudgie Pig <pudgiepig at yahoo.com.au> wrote:I just saw
> this on the Greendrake site and had to
> laugh:
>
> "Russians are always breaking the law. I told PSB's
> Management that you were distributing rare demo
> tracks
> as well as other official material. In the FREE
> WORLD
> we have such rules about copyright infringement. I
> told them who you are Greendrake...you're in BIG
> TROUBLE!"
>
> /jd
> http://psb.greendrake.info/?section=guestbook
>
> So I guess manufacturing and selling unreleased
> material doesn't infringe or break the law?
>
> wnd3

=====
Do you SETI?
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/