[Introspective] More About J@!& D*&%#: - WARNING

Thomas C. Mueller object303 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 14:02:43 PST 2004

--- Kurt Foy Booker <the-magician at magick-land.com> wrote:
> The problem JD, is you have absolutely no credibility.  I would not
> trust a single thing you say or do.  Very few who know you would
> either.

I don't know this person!  Or maybe I did once but I've forgotten
him...or her.

> In my many years on the internet, reading countless mailing lists,
> newsgroups, message boards and so on... You, Durst, are the *worst*
> specimen of human being I have ever encountered online.  It
> embarrasses me greatly that you and I have something in common, a
> fondness for the psb.

It's like this: I'm walking around and I fall into a hole in the
ground.  I pick myself up and I see Osama bin Laden with his headphones
on, grooving and singing (out of tune) to "It's Alright" and hanging a
Go West mobile from the ceiling of his cave.  Knowing that Osama digs
the PSB doesn't cheapen what they mean to me, nor does it make me think
any more of the guy.  It's just kinda creepy that someone as
reprehensible as Osama has something in common with you.  Kinda makes
me want to go take a shower and forget it ever happened.

My advice for dealing with people who muck up mailing lists is just to
ignore them.  Almost every e-mail client has some way of blocking
e-mail from specific addresses.  I find these features to be very
useful.  If you need help figuring out how to do this with your e-mail
reader feel free to e-mail me and I'll help you figure it out.
Normally I pride myself on being an inquisitive and well-informed
person about the things that matter to me, but in this case, ignorance
truly is bliss.

To some people the only thing worse than being talked about is NOT
being talked about.

Back to the good times and PSB.

--
TCHM