[Introspective] My two cents...

Aloysius Fairbanks aloysius_fairbanks at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 21:18:25 PST 2004

Mats:

You're absolutely right.  Of course, only a buffoon would believe for a second that somebody was dumb enough to pay 9,000 pounds for these acetates.

I don't think Steffen would make up a number - I DO believe that he paid 150 quid for whatever to whomever.  HOWEVER, it makes sense that the person who told him (and evidently other people) that they paid 9,000 for these "acetates" most likely lied.  NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would pay THAT much for music.  Heck, you could commission PSB to do a personalised song for that amount.

The Virtual One <mats-bjo at dsv.su.se> wrote:I just cannot believe how some ppl even bother to make such a fuzz re: sending
out copies of demos - it's just MUSIC for gods sake, not the cure of cancer
that's being offered! I wouldn't even dare to blink offering demos to _anyone_
if I had them, I wouldn't even _mention_ the words "they cost me this and that
much to aquire" - sheez...

/Mats

* Mats Bjorkman, Head of sales! *
- - - - -
mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
- - - - -
'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'