[Introspective] Where's my $10?

Aloysius Fairbanks aloysius_fairbanks at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 21:08:15 PST 2004

Steffen:

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, but I have an idea...

To answer a couple of your questions:

2)  Yes, I DID have every intention of offering these tracks to the general public.  In case you haven't noticed, I've already offered them to everybody here on Introspective!  :o)

4)  No, they're most certainly NOT worth 800 pounds...they're not even worth the 150 pounds you paid for them.  If you would have waited, you could have gotten them from me for something like $15 (less than ten pounds!)

5)  Nobody fooled me...  What are you talking about?

PS - Actually, it's a cheap shot on my part to make fun of your English skills...if I thought your offer for German lessons was genuine, I might actually take you up on it.  ;)

> 2. You HAD ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTION of offering these
> to the general public.

I wasn't the one :-), but you're right! But had you? Don't tell me I have to
do. Please keep you own door clean ;-).

> 4. You say you didn't want these things to "leak
> too early." HOW EARLY CAN >SOMETHING BE LEAKED
> (such as the Yesterday When I Was Mad stuff) when
> it was already RELEASED ten years ago?!?!

when the amount of 9.000 UK Pounds was finally shared to nearly 800 Pounds
for all discs for the first buyer. And now I think those acetates aren't
worth the 800 Pounds, cause nobody can tell you if they're really the
'Originals'.

> 5. If you searched around for investors to help
> defray the cost of this supposed 9,000 UKP, I'm SURE
> you asked for a lot more money than what I did when
> I put these cd-rs together.

Don't compare me with your kind of doing things! And for the protocol - I
didn't had any input in all this selling, cause I only was on the 'selling
list'. And I'm sure you don't would believe that I paid 150 UK Pounds for
all discs and still didn't get all of them yet. This is a thing you never
would do! I'm sure you already would crying that the guy have fooled you and
wishing him the hell on earth.