[Introspective] My two cents...

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Wed Feb 11 21:24:33 PST 2004

I just cannot believe how some ppl even bother to make such a fuzz re: sending
out copies of demos - it's just MUSIC for gods sake, not the cure of cancer
that's being offered! I wouldn't even dare to blink offering demos to _anyone_
if I had them, I wouldn't even _mention_ the words "they cost me this and that
much to aquire" - sheez...

/Mats

                    *   Mats Bjorkman,  Head of sales!   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'