[Introspective] Open Apology To Those Named & Flamed

Aloysius Fairbanks aloysius_fairbanks at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 18:09:17 PST 2004

There were four people who I received emails from...Rorie McIntosh, S. Gaertner, Dave Church, and Eugene Greendrake.  Since these alleged senders seemed to deny sending the emails, upon closer examination, I realised that all of these were sent from the same computer and even the same email account.

It's my belief that somebody was trying to drum up trouble between me and these people (who, in the past, I have publically stated I do not like), so as much as I hate to do it, I offer a public apology to all four of these people.  Sorry gentlemen...somebody was pulling a prank.