[Introspective] Saint Ken

Scott Marshall marshall.scott at rogers.com
Thu Feb 5 19:16:52 PST 2004

Actually darling funny you should ask, I've been going to his site for a
couple of years now and have become increasingly frustrated with the amount
of downtime his site has.  Granted he comes up with cool redesigns which
keeps it fresh but it takes months of up and downtime and then now
nothingness.....so sad.

His mixes I usually enjoyed and he and I had correspondence on a number of
occasions to talk about mixes, DJ's and new tracks, cool guy.  Unfortunately
I have nothing nice to say about those "Xaylor" mixes.

<carrying_on>scott</carrying_on>

  _____