[Introspective] Re: Being boring video

Visually69 at aol.com Visually69 at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 09:50:08 PST 2004

<<i voted for being boring simply because, not only is it imho the best psb
song (as well as the best song ever written probably), but because i really
think it benefits from the video... this wonderful mini-film really adds another
dimension to the song for me.>>

Absolutely -- a video dimension.

I think the above pretty much confirms my suspicions: most of those voting
for "Being boring" were voting for their favorite PSB video, or their favorite
PSB song-video combination. If that was truly the point of the poll question,
then I totally understand, and I stand corrected. But then why was the question
worded the way it was?

It's all moot, I suppose, especially because most PSB videos don't benefit
the songs at all. They take away from them. PSB videos have gotten steadily
worse over the years.

-Ali