[Introspective] "PSB renditions of songs for other artists" poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 31 07:28:33 PST 2004

Hey there!  Tomorrow (Saturday -- New Year's Day) is the last full day of
my current Pet Shop Boys poll, which asks, "Of all the songs that the Pet
Shop Boys have so far written for other performers but which they haven't
yet officially released in their own renditions, which would you most like
for them to release in a 'PSB version'?"  If you haven't voted yet, please
take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a very,
very happy and safe New Year's weekend!