[Introspective] PSB Christmas song poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 23 21:53:54 PST 2004

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday, Christmas Day) is the last full day of my
current Pet Shop Boys poll, which this week asks whether you would like for
them to put out another Christmas song (the only one so far being "It
Doesn't Often Snow at Christmas"). If you haven't voted yet, please take a
moment to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and make your choice right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted!  I hope you all have a wonderful
weekend and a very Merry Christmas (or other holiday as appropriate).