[Introspective] Final results of PSB solo projects poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 21 22:16:23 PDT 2004

The final results are in for my PSB poll this past week, in which I asked
my site visitors whether they think Chris and/or Neil should do more solo
projects (that is, without the active participation of the "other Boy").
And (perhaps surprisingly) the response that received the most votes was:

* "It doesn't matter to me one way or the other," with 31.4% of the total
vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, I now have a new survey for the week ahead. Since it's now less
than a month away, I figured it was a good time to ask whether you're
planning on attending the Pet Shop Boys' live performance of their original
film score for "Battleship Potemkim," scheduled for September 12 at
Trafalgar Square in London. (The available options distinguish between UK
and non-UK residents.) So please take a moment to take part in this survey
right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks again to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a superb week ahead!