[Introspective] Final results of "Next PSB DVD" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 17 23:18:00 PDT 2004

site visitors what they would like the next Pet Shop Boys DVD release to
be. And the top vote-getter was:

* Their 1991-92 concert film "Performance," with 28.4% of the total vote.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" page at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is a bit unusual. In the past I've asked you
to choose your favorite and least favorite PSB albums, or some other
"superlative." But I've never before asked you to do a direct-comparison
album ranking. So this week, please rank the Pet Shop Boys' eight "studio
albums" -- those other than the Disco albums, the various compilations
(including "Alternative"), and the "special case" of "Relentless" -- from 1
to 8, with 1 being your favorite and 8 your least favorite. So please take
a moment or two to make your choices right there on the home page of my
site. (Of course, you may want to mull this one over a bit before you
actually vote.) Please note that, because of the nature of this poll, the
final results won't be available until next Sunday.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a superb week ahead!