[Introspective] Final results of PSB "Miracles" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 10 23:17:10 PDT 2004

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week (two
weeks, actually), in which I asked my site visitors to choose their
favorite version of "Miracles." And the top vote-getter was:

* The PopArt / single version, with 59.4% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means I now have a new poll for the week ahead. This time
I'm asking what you would like the Boys' next DVD release to be. So please
take a moment to place your vote right there on the home page of my site.
(We know that the Boys do visit my site every now and then, so maybe --
just maybe -- there's a small chance that our vote may influence them in
some way. ;-)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a terrific week ahead!