[Introspective] Re: [petheads] Flamboyant Remixes

Gilles G. gilles at etherreal.com
Fri Apr 9 02:43:55 PDT 2004

At 11:32 -0400 7/04/04, karmavore wrote:

>I got my 2 CDs and my 12" yesterday and I'm sorry to say I was shocked at
>the quality.  I think these mixes are atrocious.  Granted I only gave them
>one listen, but here were my initial impressions:

I have to disagree, I think all mixes are good, esp. Tomcraft's and
Scissor Sisters'.
But I also didn't listen to them enough and I'm still waiting for the 12''.

I could have thought of better mixes, though. With such a fantastic track.

Apart from that, I can confirm my initial impression that the PopArt
version of Flamboyant is really better than the single version.
And I didn't get... is an outstanding b-side.

All that making Flamboyant a far more interesting single than Miracles imho.

Gilles
--
"why did I listen to that music, it's made me feel so sad
and brought it home to me once more