[Introspective] Last of the crap from me ...

Jan Roth bestechetwynde at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 3 05:23:03 PST 2004

Another statement from Mr. Aloysius Fairbanks:

"Let's all join hands (figuratively) and pray that the spirit of Christ can help guide Mr. Donnell through the psychological problems he has.  Christianity is all-encompassing and Jesus loves ALL of his children the same - even tormented pornographers who exploit young men for sexual pleasure like Mr. Donnell does."

Turpin Turpin <justified_type at mac.com> wrote:On Friday, April 02, 2004, at 03:52PM, Scott Marshall wrote:

>personally i think you should keep your homophobic garbage off this list.  If you don't like what he has on his file
>list then don't browse his files.  BUT DON'T start waving your fucking christianity in our faces.

Don't condemn one form of bigotry and then use another form, Scott.

--
John Turpin
justified_type at mac.com
http://homepage.mac.com/justified_type/
personally i think you should keep your homophobic garbage off this list.  If you don't like what he has on his file list then don't browse his files.  BUT DON'T start waving your fucking christianity in our faces.

scott.
toronto