[Introspective] Last of the crap from me ...

Jan Roth bestechetwynde at yahoo.de
Sat Apr 3 05:19:09 PST 2004

Mr. Fairbanks has issued the following statement:

"Although I do not personally own the 'Before' penis sleeves, my master (Jeffrey Durst) DOES own all them.  A distinction needs to be made between "art" and "pornography."  In the case of certain PSB covers featuring a penis, this would qualify as "artistic expression."  In the case of Mr. Donnell, it would qualify as filth used to help a middle-aged man in Texas achieve an erection.  Besides, unlike Mr. Donnell, Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe would not distribute photographs of a pre-pubescent male."

Monochromatic Man <pudgiepig at yahoo.com.au> wrote:I wonder if AF has the 'Before' penis sleeve? Would
that count as porn?

--- Scott Marshall wrote:
> personally i think you should keep your homophobic
> garbage off this list.
> If you don't like what he has on his file list then
> don't browse his files.
> BUT DON'T start waving your fucking christianity in
> our faces.
>
> scott.
> toronto

=====
Eskewed beef! Have anybody got any bockle ourange joof?

http://au.movies.yahoo.com

		Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail.
Mit dem Yahoo! Messenger können Sie Freunde noch schneller erreichen!