[Introspective] Final results of survey about PopArt title and format

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 27 23:20:18 PDT 2003

The final results are in of my survey for the past two weeks of my site
visitors' opinions of the title and format of the upcoming Pet Shop Boys
"hits" anthology, PopArt. And the option that received the largest number
of votes was:

* "Terrific! I love the title and I'm glad it will be a two-disc set," with
43.2% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Past Survey Results"
link in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means I have a new PSB poll for the week ahead. Continuing
with the "PopArt theme," this week I'm asking what you think of the PopArt
tracklisting as it has been announced at the official PSB website. So
please take a moment to place your vote right on the homepage of my website.

Thanks to everyone who voted in the previous survey! And I hope you all
have a marvelous week ahead!