[Introspective] Re: PopArt DVD

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Mon Sep 22 23:33:59 PDT 2003

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 Visually69 at aol.com wrote:

> <<But do we want a 'PopArt' DVD??? - I think we're all longing for those
> promotional clips that haven't been available before on DVD>>
>
> Well, even if the DVD is called PopArt, it will still probably contain tracks
> like "Was it worth it?" and "London."  It might be called VideoArt, though
> I'd hardly agree with such a title, because IMHO PSB only have about 4 good
> music videos to speak of.

You _must_ be kidding I hope! - I'm kinda amazed how many good videos they've
managed to put out during the years compared to other artists.

Being Boring
Can You Forgive Her
So Hard
Rent
Suburbia
Heart

Just to mention a few!

/Mats

                    *   Mats Bjorkman,  Head of sales!   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'