[Introspective] PopArt

MrPSB mrpsb at hekki.com
Wed Sep 10 11:39:37 PDT 2003

I don't like this title.  I think it is more than a little
pretentious and arrogant.  Then again, I suppose it doesn't matter if
they called it "I love rock and roll" as long as it comes out for me
to buy :).

It sounds more like something Erasure would come up with (probably
because of their previous greatest hits having a very similar title).
 A dig at their stuff just being plain "Pop" while PSB's is "Art" as
well?  Just coincidence probably and me looking for a conspiracy
theory :)