[Introspective] Final results of PSB live song "wish" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 6 23:14:03 PDT 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked which PSB song that they've officially released but never performed
live in concert you would most like to hear live. As it turns out, there
was a two-way tie for first place:

* "Delusions of Grandeur" and "It Always Comes as a Surprise," each with
6.6% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means I now have a new survey for the week ahead. This time
I'm asking how many people, within your own personal (non-Internet) circle
of friends, are *also* Pet Shop Boys fans. You can take part in this survey
right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's poll! And I hope you all have a
terrific week ahead!