[Introspective] psb on big brother 4

James Cherry girliedrinker at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 4 23:47:45 PDT 2003

> > Yes, and the production I was referring to was BB4 USA.
>
> Why's that one broadcasted in the UK? - don't you have your own BB???

We have had it every year for four years, plus there have been two
"celebrity" versions and a teen version has taken place but has yet to be
aired. In case you hadn't guessed, this great nation is gagging for Big
Brother. This year's even linked up with the South African and Australian
versions for housemate swapping japes.

And it's all a bit boring now.

As are "bootleg" mixes, so Christ knows why PSB are doing something with
Richard X. While the man clearly knows his pop and is fast becoming a hit
machine, is he incapable of writing his own music? Or is he just happy to
destroy two songs at once? This is also a man who has collaborated with
Javine - a Pop Stars: The Rivals reject. For fuck's sake.

JPC