[Introspective] psb on big brother 4

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Wed Sep 3 08:23:34 PDT 2003

Yeah, I know... it's one of the reasons I threw out those "US"
qualifiers.  I believe it is far more popular (and contraversial) in
the UK as well?    Big Brother US has struggled a bit for ratings the
first couple seasons.

It is one of my all-time favorite shows. :-)

But think about it fellow fans... millions of americans heard these
words on television last night: "Pet Shop Boys!  I LOVE this band!"

Might sell a few records...

KFB