[Introspective] Paris City Boy vs Shopping

Gilles G. gilles at etherreal.com
Wed Oct 29 21:28:25 PST 2003

At 18:29 +0100 29/10/03, Phoncible wrote:

>1. http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000T6JII/
>This one is listed as three discs, but very little other information. The ASIN number doesn't match the Brit or German three disc edition, so it's seems to be the French limited.  Can anyone confirm I'm not missing some other information on the page that I can't translate?

All it says is that this is the 3-disc version.

>2. http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000T6JHY/
>This one is listed as two discs, but again with little to know information.  It has a different ASIN number, but exactly the same price as the edition listed above.  This confuses me a bit.

And this one's the 2-disc version.

So you've got it right. I don't know anything about ASIN numbers and as you say, there's not much info on the amazon pages (maybe later?).

Now everybody's gonna track this French curiosity... Well, think I'll get my hands onto it during my next visit to Paris in December.

Gilles
--
"Sometimes I stand in the middle of the floor
Not going left, not going right"