[Introspective] Gay Paris

Gilles G. gilles at etherreal.com
Wed Oct 29 21:22:40 PST 2003

At 14:50 -0500 29/10/03, Visually69 at aol.com wrote:
>Maybe today's a better day to repeat my question:

Probably not, because it's both stupid and needlessly provocative.
This has obviously nothing to do with the so-called conflict between
the US and France, but should it be so, be sure the Pets would have
been on the wise side.

>Does anyone think the Pets caved in to the French by changing "NYCB"
>to "PCB" for the French version of PopArt?  Can the French not stand
>to have the name of a U.S. city on the album? I'm surprised they
>didn't request Go west to be changed to Go to France.
>
>But now the French PopArt will be a collectible, I suppose.

Yes, and I'll probably buy it.

Gilles, appalled at reading such bullshit on the list
--
"Sometimes I stand in the middle of the floor
Not going left, not going right"