[Introspective] Miracles Press Release

Paolo Malucelli pmalucelli at gcs-software.it
Fri Oct 24 19:39:23 PDT 2003

Hi Andrea and all,

> From: andrea mastellaro <andmaste at yahoo.it>
>
> Where's the video of Miracles? Not in any 'single'
> format, not in the PopArt DVD, where is it?
> Unless they decide to include it in the next
> Flamboyant single, hoping it will sell more having
> both videos...

I'm afraid they can't do that. According to UK chart regulations (AFAIK),
you can't include any multimedia content in a format that you want to make
eligible for chart counting unless it is 'equivalent' to one of the audio
tracks on the same format. To include both videos, they should include both
audio tracks as well, and, once again due to those bl**dy regulations, this
would leave only one slot for another track, i.e. a B-side or a remix.

If I were to be positive, I'd say they've forgotten to mention it in the
tracklisting of CD1. After all, they forgot to mention the video of London
in the DVD tracklisting...

Cheers,

Paolo Malucelli