[Introspective] Miracles Press Release

andrea mastellaro andmaste at yahoo.it
Fri Oct 24 09:50:43 PDT 2003

Where's the video of Miracles? Not in any 'single'
format, not in the PopArt DVD, where is it?
Unless they decide to include it in the next
Flamboyant single, hoping it will sell more having
both videos...

Bye

Andrea

PS or maybe the Japanese PopArt DVD will include those
videos, like it was with Videography and WIWI?

.....and no video single?