[Introspective] Miracles cover / Australia release

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Thu Oct 23 18:20:51 PDT 2003

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, :: richardjohn :: wrote:

> Anyone know if the international territories will have a "super" Miracles release?
> I.e. both UK CDs on one 5 or 6 track CD?

Has never happened before (apart from the 'ARLD' Aussie CD then) - and will
probaly not happen now :-(

/Mats

                    *   Mats Bjorkman,  Head of sales!   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'