[Introspective] Final results of "PSB film score" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 18 23:14:10 PDT 2003

The final results are in for my PSB poll this past week, which asked, "If
Chris and Neil were to write—and perhaps but not necessarily perform—the
complete soundtrack music of a new motion picture in which they themselves
did not appear, what type of film would you prefer it to be?" And the
option that received the largest number of votes was:

* "A sci-fi/fantasy movie," with 19.8% of the vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Keeping with the "cinematic" theme, my new survey question for the week
ahead asks another movie-related question: "In light of the fact that the
Pet Shop Boys' recordings have reportedly been rejected for use in the
upcoming film 'Bright Young Things,' are you inclined to see the movie when
it comes out?" Please take a moment to make your feelings known by voting
on the homepage of my website.

Thanks to a small bear named Aloysius for suggesting this week's question!
And thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a superb week ahead!