[Introspective] Spedders died on September 23th

Don and Marsha Ackerman the.ackermans at juno.com
Sat Oct 18 00:32:24 PDT 2003

There are no words to express my sorrow. I wish I could have somehow
helped. I have chatted with him and visited his website over the years.
It's sad to think that things were so bad he took his own life. Damn, I
wish I was a better friend. I wish he had people he could talk to and
help him over such a horrible time in life.

I loved what Intro used to be and the comrades it has brought to me. I
hate losing one. Though it's sad news, thank you for the news. I had no
idea either. If he can hear our words and hear my thoughts, he knows how
I feel saddened by the loss and he knows there are more who miss him than
he ever thought.

Rest in peace, David, and may the music play forever!