[Introspective] PSB film score poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 17 19:40:01 PDT 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which asks the somewhat whimsical question, "If Chris and Neil
were to write—and perhaps but not necessarily perform—the complete
soundtrack music of a new motion picture in which they themselves did not
appear, what type of film would you prefer it to be?" If you haven't taken
part yet in this poll, please make a quick visit to my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, announce the final results, and post a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!