[Introspective] Final results of upcoming PSB releases poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 11 23:13:43 PDT 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week, in
which I asked my site visitors which of the upcoming PSB releases they were
*definitely* planning on buying. (In this case, participants could vote for
more than one of the choices.) And the top vote-getter was:

* The "PopArt - The Videos" DVD, which 83.2% of voters said they would
definitely buy.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" website at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

As usual, I now have a new poll for the week ahead. And I figured that
after several PopArt-related surveys in a row, it was time for a change of
pace. So I hope this week's question is a little more fun -- if not even a
bit silly. I'm wondering that, if Neil and Chris were to compose (and
perhaps but not necessarily perform) the complete soundtrack of a new
motion picture, what *type* of movie would you prefer that it be? A comedy?
A musical? A sci-fi flick? A drama? There are lots more to choose from as
well. So please visit my website and -- after thinking about it a bit --
choose the type of film you would prefer they provide the music for.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's poll. And I hope you
all have a marvelous week ahead!