[Introspective] Final results of PopArt tracklisting opinion poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 4 23:14:29 PDT 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors for their opinion of the announced tracklisting
for the upcoming PopArt CD set. And the view that received the most votes
was:

* "Except for one or two missing songs, I'm very pleased with it," with
44.4% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means I have a new survey for the week ahead. Continuing
with the "PopArt theme," I'm asking which of the new releases scheduled for
the next two months or so you are planning to buy. Considering some of the
"redundancies" involved, I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that all
of us will be buying them all -- but let's see how the poll turns out. You
can make your choice(s) right there on the home page of my site. (By the
way, my survey provider, Sparklit, doesn't handle this type of survey, in
which you can vote for more than one item, as intelligently as I think they
should. So I've included a hidden field that tracks the total number of
voters, which I'll use to provide more meaningful percentage figures when I
announce the final results next Sunday.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing you
all a fabulous week ahead!