[Introspective] rufus wainwright and our boys

Corey Alexander corey at cfl.rr.com
Fri Oct 3 18:43:28 PDT 2003

Has anyone else heard the new Rufus Wainwright album, Want One? It took a
few listens but I now think it is probably one of the best albums I have
ever owned. Every new listen just allows me to see how beautiful this album
is. The last song Dinner at Eight brings me to tears every time I hear it.

Oh and in case you are wondering the relevance this has to PSB, after owning
the album a week I read the liner notes......where Rufus thanks none other
than Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe.

:^)

Corey