[Introspective] PopArt DVD

Mike Antonich mikea7 at provide.net
Thu Oct 2 19:54:31 PDT 2003

Absolutely. This is the DVD I have been waiting for. There are a few of
my favorite artists I have been waiting for video compilations on DVD
for. Pet Shop Boys and now that can be crossed off the list. Peter
Gabriel and I'm still waiting and hoping on that. Duran Duran, well they
screwed it all up with this "Greatest" DVD because a lot of the earlier
videos are left off. A piss poor job on that one. Prince, well that will
never happen because of the twit's record company feud. But my beloved
PSB didn't let me down.

MikeA