[Introspective] My Robot Friend: Hot Action [Re: [thefirstcut] new track on site]

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Sun Nov 30 13:45:56 PST 2003

J/Thayer wrote:

> [...]

They were playing live last week here on Brazil. It was most fun and
bizarre. "They" is a way of saying because My Robot Friend is only one guy.
In the live performance he is assisted by one guy and one girl that operates
the light, video and audio equipment.

It's a mix of Devo (visuals and attitude, and music) with Human League
(music). And he and his people was very friendly and nice. The only low
point is that they haven't played "We're the Pet Shop Boys". This song is
sung by another vocalist who wasn't able to do the tour.

[]s

2/0

---
Check out TWO DIVIDED BY ZERO new track:

I | N | T | R | O | S | P | E | C | T | I | V | E
http://www.twodividedbyzero.com/music/trax/introspective.mp3
from the forthcoming album A P P E A R A N C E
http://www.twodividedbyzero.com
mailto:contact at twodividedbyzero.com