[Introspective] PSB-Erasure "collaboration" poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 27 22:09:37 PST 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll -- a particularly whimsical one this time around -- in which I
ask which of various prospective activities would you most like to see the
Pet Shop Boys and Erasure do together. If you haven't voted yet, please
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make
your choice right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, announce the final results, and post a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!