[Introspective] Final results of PSB "Paris City Boy" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 8 22:14:24 PST 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors how they feel about the fact that Neil and Chris
have revised "New York City Boy" as "Paris City Boy" for the French edition
of PopArt. And the viewpoint that recieved the largest number of votes was:

* "It's a nice nod to their French fans," with 21.7% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, I now have a new survey for the week ahead. I'm wondering how
you feel about the comments Neil made about online fandom -- fan forums in
particular -- near the end of the recent BBC2 radio documentary "Pet Shop
Boys, Really." Please take a moment to take part in this poll, which you
can do, as always, right there on the home page of my site. (I'm
*especially* interested to see how this one turns out!)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!