[Introspective] We are the PSB / Flamboyant / Paris CIty Boy (X post--sorry!)

Remark Communications remark at mac.com
Fri Nov 7 01:40:40 PST 2003

Cool to hear that www.petshopboys.co.uk uploaded these tracks!

Hmm....let's see....

We are the PSB--totally hilarious lyrics, and very funny sample (in the
Lyrics section you can hear a snippet)...can't wait to hear it in full
glory.

Flamboyant-- very fun and introspective, has some amazing lyrics!
Sounds really good with all the synths they are using.  I don't like
the title (I don't like the word "Flamboyant" at all, really), but it
works in the song well.

Paris City Boy!!!  hehehe that is so funny.  Neil sounds so hilarious.
All that french madness.  Kinda cute, campy, and, well, very very gay.
But who knows, PSB may have a "new" french hit on their hands!  Sounds
also like Neil re-sang the entire track, and added some back up vocals
(of his own voice) in the first and second verse.  I kinda like the
harmony!

Ah, PSB, still tremendously entertaining for sure.

<remark, never having a bored day>