[Introspective] Funny bit about Miracles promo in The Sun

andrea mastellaro andmaste at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 5 08:40:38 PST 2003

even the LP.... mmmmmmh.... very good taste

Andrea

|the cover of 'LONDON' 12" promo ?                            |
|you can find it at PET SHOP BOYS: COVERS & QUOTATIONS        |
|                   www.piccolodiario.it/psbcq                |
|hundreds of different PSB covers - take a look !             |

afm <bateman at tiscalinet.it> wrote:
I seem to remember that also Madonna's Like A Prayer (the album, not the
single) had a scented cd case... am I the only one to remember this? - it
was, gosh!, 14 years ago!