[Introspective] This this True PopArt Japan Edition and Singapore CD

Mark Adams & Don Balfour markdon at cia.com.au
Mon Nov 3 19:56:07 PST 2003

Hi Guys,
This email was sent to me today about the
"PopArt Japan Edition and Singapore CD"
with a new track called Numb
does any one know about this????

TRACK LISTINGS

*Disc 1

   * Go West
   * Suburbia (Video Mix)
   * Se A Vida E (That's The Way Life Is)
   * What Have I Done To Deserve This? w/ Dusty Springfield
   * Always On My Mind
   * I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing
   * Home And Dry
   * Where The Streets Have No Name
   * Domino Dancing
   * Heart
   * Miracles
   * It's Alright
   * Can You Forgive Her?
   * Was It Worth It?
   * Before
   * I Get Along
   * New York City Boy (US Radio Edit)
   * Red Letter Day

*Disc 2

   * It's A Sin
   * Numb
   * Being Boring
   * Left To My Own Devices
   * I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Anymore
   * So Hard
   * Rent
   * Jealousy
   * West End Girls
   * DJ Culture
   * Love Comes Quickly
   * You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk
   * Liberation
   * Paninaro '95
   * Opportunities (Let's Make Lots Of Money)
   * Yesterday (When I Was Mad)
   * Single Bilingual
   * Somewhere

And why is there no "Absolutely Fabulous" on the POP ART DVD

Don From
Sydney
Australia