[Introspective] Final results of PSB "Miracles" UK chart peak poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 1 22:25:22 PST 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week, in
which I asked my site visitors to predict what they believe will be the
peak position of "Miracles" on the U.K. singles chart. And the choice that
received the most votes was:

* "In the Top 15 (#11 - #15)," with 31.6% of the total vote.

I'm eager to see whether this "plurality prediction" turns out to be
correct. In the meantime, to see the complete results, please visit my
"Commentary" website at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on
the link in the left navigation bar to "Past Survey Results."

Of course, this means I have a new survey for the week ahead. And it's a
very timely one, too. I'm wondering what you think of the announcement last
week that Neil and Chris have re-recorded "New York City Boy" as "Paris
City Boy" for the French edition of PopArt. You can take part in this poll
right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!