[Introspective] Behaviour 2 continued...

The Virtual One mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
Sat May 24 23:56:47 PDT 2003

I took the opportunity to revise my 'Behaviour Too' collection and came up
with this track list instead :-) - the only problem with this new revision was
IMO that it all became a little bit too much with 14 tracks!, the songs are
great and the spirit is right, but I guess somehow that the magic with
Behaviour is that all those classics can be limited down to just 10 tracks...

Anyhow, I also made up a 'Release 2' while I was at it, and I must say that
it almost came out even better than Behaviour Too... - check out the both
tracklists below and judge for yourself :-)

/Mats

Behaviour 2: Revised
--------------------
Closer To heaven (Slow Version)
Dreaming Of The Queen
...Drunk...
The Night I Fell In Love
It Always Comes As A Surprise
E-Mail
The View From Your Balcony
For All Of Us
The Theatre
London (Piano Mix)
Confidential
Hey, Headmaster
To Speak Is A Sin
In Denial (Pre-Release version [not the demo])

Release 2:
----------
The Calm Before The Storm
Hit And Miss
Boy Strange
Searching For The Face Of Jesus
Silver Age
One Thing Leads To Another
Decadence (Unplugged Version)
Disco Potential
The Truckdriver And His Mate
Your Funny Uncle

                    *   Mats Bjorkman,  Head of sales!   *
                                   - - - - -
                               mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
      http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
                      ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
                                   - - - - -
             'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'