[Introspective] interesting Alcazar article

aem4162 aem4162 at woh.rr.com
Wed May 21 17:34:43 PDT 2003

Hi /Mats,

I made the $5 donation and it's been more than worth it.  The donation puts
you at the top of the queue over everyone else - think there are more
benefits but that's the one I like best.  I've gotten more GBs of stuff than
I care to think about.

I was gonna ask about your connection but you've probably already thought
about that.

I usually do a search for a particular song or album, like New Order demo -
I'll get the Get Ready demos.  I can put that person on my user list and
then browse their files and find more goodies.

I hope you'll give it another try!  I'm aem4162.

:D:D:D:D
anita