[Introspective] Love Comes Quickly (Blank and Jones mix)

Paul Cannon paul.transforce at virgin.net
Mon May 12 19:07:35 PDT 2003

This is fantastic. The first few seconds of latin guitar put me of initially, then it filled my room with lush strings. My girlfriend heard it, and it's replaced our original choice as first dance at our wedding, and she's not too keen on the Pet Shop Boys. Order this CD now if you haven't done already!!!
Blank and Jones have churned out some good stuff over the last couple of years and I've not heard a bad track from them. However none of their CDs have been released in the UK so Amazon in the best (only?) place to go for it.