[Introspective] Re: In the mood...

Anders Frendø a-frenoe at post3.tele.dk
Sun May 11 22:03:02 PDT 2003

Behaviour is without a doubt the best PSB-album made - in my opinion, the best album ever made by anyone.
And I don't just like it because of the electronic sound it has - everything about it is truly brilliant.
A masterpiece as you say yourself.

Having said that, I must admit not being too keen on the recent acoustic guitar-trip and ever since 1990 I have
longed for a Behaviour Part II - done in the original PSB-way with mellow electronic sounds :-)

Anders