[Introspective] "Rating Project: Introspective (plus)" poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 18:10:14 PDT 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, the third part of my current "Rating Project," which asks you
to rate each of the songs on "Introspective" as well as the three "new"
songs on "Discography" on a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 meaning "one of the
worst Pet Shop Boys songs" and 10 meaning "one of the best."

If you haven't voted yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and mark your ballot right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I'll be ending this survey, announcing the final average ratings,
and posting the next part of the project, which will cover the songs of
"Behavior."

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!