[Introspective] Final results of "Favorite PSB album" poll

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 30 07:26:19 PST 2003

The final results are in of my "rerun" survey this week, asking my site
visitors to choose their all-time favorite Pet Shop Boys album.  And the top
vote-getter was:

* "Behaviour," with 29.4% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the left navigation link to
"Past Survey Results." (By the way, for some unknown reason my past results
page is suddenly requiring a bit of horizontal scrolling on some browsers.
As soon as I figure out what's causing it, I will eliminate this
inconvenience as soon as possible.)

Of course, this means there's a new survey for the week ahead, and you
probably won't be surprised to hear that it's the "flipside" of last week's
question. This time I'm asking about your *least* favorite PSB album. Now, I
figure most of us probably love all of their albums. But there must be one
that you like less than the others. So please take a moment to make your
selection right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a terrific week ahead! Take care.