[Introspective] Sexy Northerner (Remark mix)

Remark Communications remarkcentral at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 26 18:07:56 PST 2003

Hi Petheads,

Well it seems the collective review of the Superchumbo mix of 'Sexy
Northerner' is that it is kinda cool, but a little dull.  Seems to be
lacking something we all want:  VOCALS.  I think that Superchumbo's
production is really good, and the percussion is great, but I too
wanted to hear some of Neil's great lyrics in the track.  So, I decided
to "combine" the two mixes--the Superchumbo and the original.  I think
it works rather well, so I decided to share it with you all.

Follow the link to download:
http://homepage.mac.com/karensnyder1

The page does have some bandwidth limits, so be patient if it locks you
out.  Also, for you New Order fans, I did an extended mix of "Here to
Stay" as well, that mixes the full vocal and the instrumental together.

<remark, who came down from the north>